My Other Sites

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sitri









Image result for sitri
The Seal of Sitri


Sitri is a spirit that I have employed previously in works related to his office.  He is quite effective at creating a lustful aura around a person, and creating sexual passion.

Most recently, I invoked Sitri to create an atmosphere of lust around me, in order that I might seduce a sexy and quite selective young woman that I'd had my eye on for some time. 


The operation itself was simple.  I meditated upon the Seal of Sitri and called upon him by name until the air shifted and he became aware of me.  I spoke my desire, and he obliged.  While I was en route to her apartment, I chanted the name of Sitri and then I fine-tuned my desires with subsequent instructions.  Sitri indicated that none of my requests would be a problem. Sitri came through with flying colors.


My request to Sitri resulted in quite a satisfying experience with my target, for me and for her, and also plans to meet again for another encounter.  I would call this experience a complete success, and cannot imagine how it could have gone better than it did.  

I am glad I called upon Sitri to create the energy around me (and around my target) that I requested.  Thank you Sitri, for your aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment